Methenolone (more commonly known as Primobolan and Primobol, Nibal) – an anabolic steroid derivative of dihydrotestosterone with weak androgenic activity and a moderate anabolic effect. Available in tablets (Primobolan) and injectable (Primobolan Depot). Many athletes were compared for effectiveness and Masteron Primobolan.
Primobolan Depot – injectable form of the drug, which is an ester of methenolone enanthate. The injectable form has a duration of action (due to the gradual transition of the preparation of the muscles in the blood), approximately two weeks. For the duration of action of Primobolan Depot is similar to Testosterone enanthate. The main disadvantage of this form is painful injections. Less frequent injection acetate with short half-life of about two days.
The steroid profile
- Anabolic activity – 88% of the testosterone
- Androgenic activity – 44% of testosterone
- Aromatization (conversion to estrogen) – No
- Toxicity to the liver – Weak
- A method of receiving – by mouth (tablets) and injection
- The half-life – 5-20 hours in tablets; Days 4-7 injections
- Detection time – up to 100 days (tablets), injections 6 months
Effects of Primobolan
The anabolic effect of Primobolan is quite mild and comparable to the deck, so this drug is most often used during the drying cycle, where the main aim is not a set of muscle mass and its preservation. Methenolone has minimal rollback phenomenon, however, many athletes are dissatisfied with the results obtained after a course of Primobolan solo, if the goal was set of muscle mass.
Primobolan – side effects
Primobolan (both forms) can not be converted into estrogen, which is one of the main benefits of the drug.As a result, you can take Primobolan without risk of developing gynecomastia and edema. Although gynecomastia may be indicated in some instructions.
Primobolan slightly reduces production of testosterone. Its overwhelming impact of weaker than testosterone and nandrolone. Studies show that Primobolan rate at a dose of 40 mg (oral) suppresses testosterone levels by an average of 50%. A significant reduction in endogenous testosterone production is only observed at long courses with high doses of the drug. In these cases, during the course of the application of gonadotropin required, otherwise possible testicular atrophy.
Methenolone is virtually raising bad cholesterol. The drug had no significant effect on blood pressure.
Due to low androgenic effect Primobolan practically does not cause baldness. Most often methenolone cause side effects such as: aggression, anxiety, insomnia, and the rise of liver enzymes in the event that used high doses.
Thus Primobolan can be considered one of the safest anabolic steroids available on the market at present.
- Primobolan The course is best suited during the drying cycle to preserve muscle and obtaining relief.
- Soft drug action requires a longer course (up to 8 weeks), however, with increasing duration Primobolan course, increases the risk of side effects.
- Dosage Primobolan yelling – 50-100 mg per day. After 2-3 days after the deadline begins post-cycle therapy.
- Dosage Primobolan Depot – 400 mg 1 time per week. 3 weeks after the last injection therapy begins aftertreatment.
- Before starting the course you want to consult a doctor to rule out contraindications.
Given the rather weak anabolic effect methenolone (its ability to increase weight slightly less than nandrolone), it is often combined with other drugs. Well Primobolan is combined with:
- Nandrolone – for a set of muscle mass (one of the safest course, with good conservation of mass)
- Testosterone – for a set of muscle mass
- Sustanon – for a set of muscle mass
- Anadrol – for a set of muscle mass
- Methandrostenolone – for a set of muscle mass
- Winstrol – drying
Do not include a combined rate of more than one drug. Use both steroid half-doses (recommended) – this will reduce the incidence of side effects of each drug and to increase the effectiveness of the course.
Primobolan is a well-known and popular steroid as well. Like nandrolone it’s most often used as a base compound for stacking with other steroids. Methenolone however, is a DHT-based steroid (actually, DHB or dihydroboldenone, the 5-alpha reduced of the milder boldenon). Meaning when it interacts with the aromatase enzyme it does not form estrogens at all. That makes it ideal for use when cutting when excess estrogen is best avoided because of its retentive effects on water and fat. Methenolone is mostly only used in such instances, or by people who are very succeptible to estrogenic side-effects, because the anabolic activity of methenolone is slightly lower than that of nandrolone, quite likely BECAUSE it is non-estrogenic.
Because it is a widely available steroid its often used as a replacement for nandrolone or boldenone to those who have no access to Deca-Durabolin or Laurabolin or Equipoise. When stacked with a heavy mass steroid like testosterone and/or methandrostenolone it can deliver almost similar gains. Those seeking to cut will most likely be very pleased stacking it with drostanolone, stanozolol or trenbolone. Women and beginners also stack methenolone WITH nandrolone because this gives a mildly anabolic stack that is generally regarded as one of the safer stacks around in an androgenic perspective. But alas, with the nandrolone, also a very suppressive stack.